ICT Discussion Board
Oooppss...

Looks like you are not logged in, or you are not a registered user of Information & Communication Technology (ICT's) Discussion Forum..

You can just read the post, if you wish to get full access to the ICT Discussion Forum, Please Login , if you're not a registered User of this forum, i would like to request you to please Register your Nickname.
Thank You....

Regards.
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ICT Discussion Board
Oooppss...

Looks like you are not logged in, or you are not a registered user of Information & Communication Technology (ICT's) Discussion Forum..

You can just read the post, if you wish to get full access to the ICT Discussion Forum, Please Login , if you're not a registered User of this forum, i would like to request you to please Register your Nickname.
Thank You....

Regards.
Admin
ICT Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments

+3
asma mahmood
Ali
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments Empty Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments

Post by Admin Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 pm

Assalam o Alaikum...

i have observed that many members send private messages to other members just to ask something, while they are doing a group discussion on the forum.
so for that purpose, i have added a chat box to save your time, so that you don't need to click on the person's profile then send a private message to a specific person. just leave a message for him/her on chat box.

i have added a quick reply box, u may find it at the end of every topic's page..
it will save your time as well, no more time wastage in clicking the reply post, and then give your reply.
simply type your reply in "Quick Reply Box" & Press Enter ..

One big achievement by our team is that, now u can attach your documents with the post.
file formats that are allowed are as follow...

Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments Image Pictures : .bmp - .png - .jpg - .gif - .tif
Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments MusicSounds : .mp3 - .m4a - .wma
Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments VideoVideos : .mp4 - .mov - .m4v - .mpg - .3gp - .3g2 - .wmv
Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments DocDocuments : .txt - .doc - .docm - .docx - .pps - .ppt - .pptm - .pptx - .xls - .xlsb - .xlsm - .xlsx - .pdf
Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments PackageMisc : .zip - .swf

you can upload your presentations, pdf files and word documents as well....
i request all the members that not to attach files that are not related to ICT...
if i find a single attachment, that is irrelevant to our forum, i will delete it !

Don't forget to give your suggestions or remarks, either you find it helpful or not ?

More Features coming Soon...

Regards.
Admin

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://icteducation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments Empty Re: Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments

Post by Ali Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:56 pm

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

i liked the attachment feature very much
Ali
Ali

http://www.azuchat.com

Back to top Go down

Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments Empty Re: Chat Box , Quick Reply Box & Attachments

Post by asma mahmood Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 am

this is very good.through this we communicate with each other effectively.

asma mahmood

Back to top Go down

Post by sehrish naseer Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:57 pm

its very gud idea...nd i hope so we all have gr8 advantageof dis...

sehrish naseer

Back to top Go down

Post by malikfurqan Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 pm

this is very helpful for us; for saving our time.

malikfurqan

Back to top Go down

Post by samra Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 pm

I also like this thing!

samra

Back to top Go down

Post by ayesha Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm

it is a good way for communication
its helpful in our study

ayesha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum